CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A newly established Data Consultancy Firm in Larnaca, combining their expertise in Data, Marketing, and Technology to help companies grow, is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst. The successful candidate will be performing analysis that leads to actionable insights based on the Client’s needs. If you are a talented and ambitious graduate who enjoys working within a professional, dynamic team and a company with a clear growth mindset, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse data collected from various data sources, identify new data sources or ways to look at the data, perform the synthesis of insights to generate a coherent story
- Design and create reports for periodic or ad-hoc needs
- Assist in data warehousing projects by understanding the semantics of the data and participating in data modelling workshops
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics (or a similar field)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, text functions)
- Knowledge of data-related programming languages (Python, R, etc.) and SQL will be considered an advantage
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary, free lunch every day and brand new tech equipment (Macbook laptop, big screen, headphones).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.