CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite street
A newly established Data Consultancy Firm in Larnaca, combining their expertise in Data, Marketing, and Technology to help companies grow, is currently recruiting for a Junior Software/Data Engineer. The successful candidate will be participating in all aspects of the data platform lifecycle. If you are a talented and ambitious Engineer who enjoys working within a professional, dynamic team and a company with a clear growth mindset, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in all aspects of the data platform lifecycle, including high level design, architecture definition, implementation, testing and deployment
- Curate complex datasets to prepare for either ML modelling or to be used for analytical work
- Design and build ETL pipelines to include data from a wide variety of sources
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional Teams
- Implement solutions on the Cloud
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary, free lunch every day and brand new tech equipment (Macbook laptop, big screen, headphones)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.