CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
As part of their on-going growth and success as a global brokerage offering leading trading technologies and activities, our client is seeking a highly competent and ambitious German-Speaking Client Experience Specialist to join their multinational team in Limassol. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally passionate about working with people and adding personal value to a client-facing role with at-least 2 years of previous experience in Customer Support roles. Our client offers competitive remuneration, ongoing opportunities for career progression, and a dynamic, vibrant and multicultural team environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide frontline support for all (relevant) client interactions covering telephone, e-mail and online media: aim to exceed clients’ expectations in every instance.
- Be the “first line of defence” (with other stakeholders) to identify, escalate and manage potential risk.
- Perform, deliver and contribute to a variety of onboarding procedures as and when required, through guidance of management and compliance
- Perform ongoing monitoring to meet regulatory guidelines and standards
- Contribute to the definition & implementation of a framework to derive maximum value for the Business
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in the team and be proactive in proposing ongoing refinements to achieve results in line with strategy.
- Identify new business/revenue opportunities through client interactions & take initiative to escalate or act on them as they arise (as appropriate).
- Report on relevant trends & insights as they relate to client queries, complaints and potential opportunities
- 2+ years proven experience working in a Client Experience/Service team in an equivalent environment delivering exceptional results
- Fluency in German and in English, in order to represent the Group to a business level is a must.
- Proven experience in account opening in a regulated industry preferred.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Good understanding of foreign exchange, derivatives, margin FX, index & precious metals brokerage industry strongly preferred
- Awareness of Operational Risk & Compliance landscape, as it relates to the industry preferable
- Proven experience with basic desk-top applications preferred
- Experience of online trading platforms strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MT4 platform preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commitment to delivering an unparalleled support experience to clients
- Results-oriented: able to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Decisiveness: able to identify & prioritise opportunities as they arise
- Self-starter: consistently delivers results from own initiative
- Positive & collaborative team player
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Sets & consistently meets high standards
- Competitive remuneration packages
- 13th Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Gym Membership
- Highly engaged, ambitious and friendly team environment
- Modern offices in a prime and prestigious location
- Career incentives and growth opportunities within the company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.