CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus. License 272
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Financial Services company with headquarters in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and capable Personal Assistant to the CEO to join their team. The successful applicant must be fluent in both Russian and English and have extensive previous experience in a similar position.
- Assist the CEO in all day-to-day activities.
- Maintain calendar and daily schedule.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Setup travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Take minutes during meetings and conferences.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Translate documents.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time within the general scope of responsibilities.
- Relevant experience within a similar position is a must.
- Fluent in both Russian and English, both oral and written. Greek language is advantageous.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.