CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client, a regulated Forex Broker based in Limassol, GRS are seeking to recruit an experienced Affiliate Manager. The successful candidate must have previous experience in an Affiliate Manager role, ideally within the Forex industry and excellent command of English. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the eager to grow and develop within a company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit new Affiliates, including business negotiation
- Develop and maintain existing relations through ongoing and intensive contact with Affiliates
- Being responsible for negotiation with new affiliates and closing agreements
- Being responsible for managing and analysing affiliates on a daily basis for better affiliate optimisation
- Monitoring, analysis and optimisation of data
- Stay up-to-date with financial market events, news and developments
- Learn your publishers “business objectives”, “business model” and thrive to maximise those objectives accordingly
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or any other relevant industry
- Native or near native English, both verbal and written is a must
- At least 2 years of proven experience in an Affiliate role from the online trading industry
- Strong background and knowledge of the global affiliate marketing industry
- Strong people/ partnership management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excel- high level: analysing and editing data and report (strong analytical skills)
- 21 days annual leave
- Corporate events
- Friendly and fun environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.