CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A growing, and highly reputable law firm in Nicosia known for their high-quality work dealing with multinational clients are working with GRS to recruit a Legal Secretary. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 year’s similar experience with excellent command in both Greek and English language. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Legal Secretary role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typing up of legal documentation
- Assist in general legal office administration
- Support management in providing them with documentation
- Legal research
- Receiving/forwarding/placing phone calls/messages
- Drafting of simple legal document
- Degree or education in administration
- Previous experience in a law firm
- 2 years in a similar role
- Excellent command of English and Greek
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.