CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the world’s largest Financial Services companies, are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their Limassol team. The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then this Limassol based Senior Accountant position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who offer a professional, rewarding atmosphere with a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare financial report and other internal reports
- Prepare regulatory reporting
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the department development and implementation of automation
- Ensure compliance with VAT legislation, inland tax authorities and social security requirement
- Preparation and monitoring of cash flow
- Coordinate with other departments in relation to reporting requirements and automation process
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
- Experience in CYSEC and Central Bank reporting will be considered advantageous
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and meet goals with multiple priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Fluency in English, verbal and writing
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.