CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A Real Estate Investment company creating exclusive residential and commercial projects, are working with GRS to recruit a Site Engineer to join their Limassol Real Estate division. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. The team are industry experts and highly professionals offering a highly competitive salary package plus full BUPA medical insurance. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Site Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Global supervision of construction site.
- Handle of construction workers and various onsite deliveries.
- Supervision and reviewing of the contracts and deliverables.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Follow the program of works.
- Liaise with architect and all related counterparties.
- Monitor project schedule plans from conception to completion stages.
- Check drawing details (Structural, Architect, interior design drawings & MEP).
- Check and follow contractor’s method of statements.
- Monitor the subcontractors labour and plant on site.
- Ensure that all materials testing, and site testing are carried out as project requirements.
- Familiar with Bill of Quantities, specifications and documents.
- Participate in the monthly project meetings.
- Cooperate with all design, contractor, and subcontractor team.
- Follow the Health and Safety plan.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ similar experience in Cyprus.
- Experience in the building construction and development industry in Cyprus.
- Excellent negotiating, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Health and Safety knowledge on projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, DWG.
- Fluent English and Greek required; Russian would be an advantage.
- No work permit requirements.
- Full driving license.
- Trusted and reliable person.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.