CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Bybloserve Management Ltd is seeking to recruit Marketing Officer/Operator to join our team in Larnaca:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies,
· Organise and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness,
· Online marketing for company’s services on a variety of media such as social media, website etc.,
· Evaluate promotion success by using various metrics,
· Prepare content in collaboration with managers for the publication of marketing material (articles, newsletters, etc.) and oversee distribution,
· Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth,
· Handle company’s social media and website posts,
· Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports,
· Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
· Design online/offline advertising and promotional materials and ensuring they are in line with the branding policy of the company.
· BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
· At least two years of experience in a similar position
· Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
· Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
· Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
· Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Creativity and commercial awareness
· A team player with a customer-oriented approach
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.