CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
Our client a well-respected and established Forex and Trading Broker, is looking to recruit a Compliance Manager for their offices based in Limassol. The successful candidate will be heading up the compliance department and must have proven experience in a managerial role within a regulated CIF company. The candidate must hold the CySEC Advanced Certificate. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, then this Head of Compliance role would be a great opportunity to work in a varied role for a company who believe in building long term relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to any Compliance inquiries
- Design Company’s Policies and procedures related to compliance and AML matters
- Review all Company’s policies and procedures in order to be in line CySEC requirements
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments & assessing their impact
- Review company’s marketing/promotional material advising on amendments needed
- Maintain the accuracy of compliance records, tests and training material
- Give guidance for corrective measures where necessary and inform the Director
- Monitor transactions
- Provide training to employees
- Assist with the Internal Audit
- Review and draft contracts, terms and conditions and any other legal documents
- Degree holder in Law or any other relevant field
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in a previous Compliance role within a CIF company
- Previous Managerial role experience will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.