CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A leading Financial Institution offering a smooth and secure way for online payments, is currently seeking to recruit a Client Onboarding KYC Specialist for their Nicosia team. The successful candidate will be responsible to assemble all documentation needed to complete application approvals. If you hold the relevant experience and are looking for the next step in your career within a professional and dynamic organization, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users
- Administration of the initial on-boarding and ongoing operational merchant due diligence and compliance
- Contact merchants, request, gather and check completeness of all merchant due diligence data, information and/or documentation required per Company Procedures.
- Verify the data, documents and information
- Set up accurate and precise filing systems whether soft / hard copy
- Summarise status and compile the information into pre- agreed formats for review by the Management
- University Degree in Finance or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ underwriting merchant accounts, client onboarding or underwriting experience
- Solid analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English at a professional level
- Time management skills, good communication skills and negotiation ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with our client and business partners
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including Private health insurance plan and Performance Bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.