CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
IronFX is seeking to hire Junior Software Engineers who are passionate about coding and technology projects. Recent graduates who are interested to grow their skillset, both through self-study and by working alongside more experienced software engineers will be fairly considered for joining our IT Development team. The selected candidates will be responsible to maintain an excellent customer experience, by facilitating customer support and solving pressing application issues. They will act as Tier 1 and Tier 2 product technical support within the organization and work with customer-facing team members to solve or escalate the most pressing technical issues. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, debug, and solve critical technical issues for customers and internal team members.
- Perform and document root cause analysis, and write detailed problem statements.
- Write SQL scripts and work in the Visual Studio C# IDE to correct data-related issues.
- Contribute fixes and enhancements to the codebase.
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of constant problem solving.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience working with software systems and databases will be considered an advantage.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for coding and a commitment to professional growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous hands-on experience working with relational databases (MSSQL, etc) is a plus.
Job location: Limassol or Nicosia Office If you match the above criteria and you would be interested to join our amazing IT Team, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.