CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An exciting and challenging opportunity for a competent Russian-Speaking AML Compliance Officer to work for a highly reputable and established investment management company based in Limassol. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ working experience in the financial industry out of which 2 years must be in Compliance roles. Advanced knowledge of CySec’s and European regulations relating to AML is a must. Candidates applying for this role must have eligibility to work in Cyprus.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Company’s compliance with local and European AML regulations on a daily basis
- Organise and manage client and counterparty KYC procedures (onboarding, monitoring etc.)
- Organise and manage client transactions monitoring for AML compliance
- Remain up to date with all applicable regulatory materials; such as directives, regulations, any circulars, or similar regulatory documents
- Prepare and update the Company’s existing policies and procedures in relation to AML
- Prepare annual regulatory AML reports
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on any AML related matters
- Provide periodic AML training to company employees
- Take part in all AML related discussions internally and externally
- Closely cooperate with and assist the Company’s Compliance Officer to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial companies, with 2 years’ in Compliance roles
- Proven and advanced knowledge of CySec and European regulations relating to AML
- A University Degree or professional qualification in the Financial or Legal field
- Fluent in Russian and English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Greek will be considered a key advantage
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Modern offices in prime location
- Professional and friendly working environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.