CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the largest Real Estate companies in Cyprus, offering a full range of Real Estate services are working with GRS to recruit an Architect in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position and have AutoCad 2D experience. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Architect role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare architectural drawings and construction details
- Provide design and quality control support to construction management teams
- Assist in the preparation of sales information documents
- Communicate with external consultants to provide support and direction during the design and construction phase of projects
- Design verification/ review of architectural drawings
- Audit drawings of exterior consultants to verify compliance with authorities and company design requirements
- Propose alternative design solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural or other related fields
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office
- At least 7 years previous experience in similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of the procedures to apply and obtain planning and building permits
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.