CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the largest Real Estate Companies based in Limassol offering a full range of Real Estate services are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years in a similar position and experienced in complex Real Estate projects. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Senior Project Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee delivery and commissioning
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for the management team
- Monitor and enforce compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Management of construction operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Planning and scheduling
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Materials schedule and budgeting
- Organize and control of the projects assigned from the ground up to commissioning
- Monitor the project’s key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections in order resolve issues when they arise
- Prepare cost estimations and analysis
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Good knowledge MS Project, AutoCad, MS Office
- Degree in a related discipline;
- 15 years’ experience in the construction industry among which minimum 5 in project management role
- Experience in complex residential projects
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.