CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
We're looking for a confident, talented, seasoned Programmer/Analyst to own the development strategy and delivery, drive customer satisfaction by meeting deadlines. Our client is one of the leading Information Technology System Integrators in Cyprus, since 1979. With 35 years of experience, they offer Integrated Total Technology Solutions by applying the best of breed technologies
Why Apply? This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success. If you are looking for a career, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then they are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the supported programming languages and tools (.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, Visual Studio, SQL Server).
- Design, develop and document software applications and modifications for all supported operating platforms.
- Responsible for maintenance, problem resolution and support of critical systems.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base for project management concepts, methods and techniques and demonstrate a consistent and high-quality application for it.
- Writing and preparing proposals upon request from Account Managers.
- Conduct training on new or changed systems for both users and new employees.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience on C# programming with .NET.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience T-SQL developer on MS SQL Server.
- Microsoft Certifications on .NET will be considered as an advantage.
- Effective time management, communications, decision making, presentation, performance management, and organization skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent command of Greek and English.
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, communications, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Half-Day Friday
For more information on Software Developer jobs in Cyprus, please visit our website: www.workforcecyprus.com or contact us on 0035722679800