CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Since 2005, our client has established itself as a leading provider of state-of-the-art systems for the gaming and sports betting industry. Their services have been used extensively in both online and mobile betting concerns, as well as retail shops all over the world. Throughout the years, they have grown to a large, very experienced team in the field of online betting. Today the company provides innovative systems that enable its worldwide clients to conduct their business toward success.
Due to its international expansion, we are now looking to hire a Social Media Manager for their new Limassol office. We are looking for a talented professional to administer all their social media accounts. Get your creative juices flowing as you will be responsible for managing and optimize their ad exposure and outdo the competition while staying within budgets and targets.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Collaborate with other teams, like tech, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Report to management and build long-term relationships.
- Proven experience of 2 years as a digital Social manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Negotiating ad space and time slots with various media outlets
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with web design
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, organizational and multitasking skills
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning, and research
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking skills