CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Since 2005, our client has established itself as a leading provider of state-of-the-art systems for the gaming and sports betting industry. Their services have been used extensively in both online and mobile betting concerns, as well as retail shops all over the world. Therefore, they are all about that feeling. That thrill. Throughout the years, they have grown to a large, very experienced team in the field of online betting.
Due to its international expansion, we are now looking to hire a Designer for their new Limassol office. As the face and voice of the business, it’s your job to communicate that with their customers. The aim is to deliver an experience that their customers not only enjoy but feel a part of, whether they win or lose.
As a Designer, you will be creating assets mostly digital for their brands. Able to think outside the box, be a problem solver, expected to communicate with stakeholders and team members.
- Create and design various materials for digital campaigns (banners, landing pages…)
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting to stockholders before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Strong understanding of best practice web principles for online media.
- Ability to create simple, innovative and engaging online customer experiences.
- Proactive, creative, independent, inquisitive with broad troubleshooting experience