CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Since 2005, our client has established itself as a leading provider of state-of-the-art systems for the gaming and sports betting industry. Their services have been used extensively in both online and mobile betting concerns, as well as retail shops all over the world. Their customer engagement has been a key to the success of the company. Throughout the years, they have grown to a large, very experienced team in the field of online betting.
Due to its international expansion, we are now looking to hire a CRM Manager for their new Limassol office. You will be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The Customer Relationship Manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Planning, managing, and delivering CRM strategy
- Building collaborative relationships with all marketing teams to gain a great understanding of customer base through insight, segmentation, and data analysis
- He/She is responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- He/She will work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Analysing marketing metrics (conversion rates, web analytics etc.)
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products to increase sales.
- Prepare reports and presentation to stakeholders
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication Skills – writing content very important
- Creative Skills
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Ability to work independently and with other
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- FluentMother tongue English