CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a Dealer to join a growing Forex Broker based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have some experience in dealing as well as the flexibility to work rotational shifts. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, then this Dealer position would be a great opportunity to work in a company who believe in building long term relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the risk management system of the company
- Define hedging strategies
- Manage liquidity providers
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly
- Generate reporting
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business
- Responsible for all trading activities, integrations and further trading technologies development
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or any other related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- CySEC Advanced will be considered a major advantage
- Excellent numerical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis
- Candidate must understand the FX markets and have a genuine inclination towards financial trading
- This is a rotational weekly role with shifts: (8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am)
- Medical insurance
- 21 days annual leave
- Corporate events
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.