CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with regional offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Front-End Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will have proven and demonstrable experience with the following core technologies:
- Translate wireframes and UI designs into functional web pages.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product managers and other stakeholders in delivering the ultimate user experience.
- Develop efficient and reusable front-end systems & components.
- Optimize existing UI’s for responsiveness, speed and scalability.
- Perform code reviews and engage in pair-programming sessions.
- Collaborate closely with other cross-functional team members.
- Actively participate in knowledge transfer.
- Hands on experience with Angular 8+.
- Good knowledge in front-end frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap).
- Experience with map-centric applications.
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
- Comfortable with Responsive and Material Design.
- Understanding accessibility and security principles (OWASP).
- Version Control (preferably Git).
- Experience with Linux O/S is desirable.