CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Specialist to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of the Business Intelligence lifecycle, working knowledge of Data Warehouse design and be very confident with SQL.
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Specialist to help them build a new BI System with a Data Warehouse as a core element.
The successful candidate should have working knowledge related to Data Warehousing and Business Analysis preferably from the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors and should be able to assist in all stages of the BI lifecycle.
The new hire will work 35% of their time in translating business requirements into technical specifications for the data warehouse, 35% of their time in assisting the team in the data modelling for the data warehouse and 30% in data quality checks and testing (discovering data issues, perform user acceptance testing etc).
- Design and development of the company’s Data Warehouse with emphasis on Business.
- Analysis and Data Modelling.
- Understand and translate business requirements to technical specifications for the Data Warehouse.
- Design Data Marts by creating, ERDs, high level data models and by implementing physically the database objects.
- Design BI Applications such as PowerBI reports and dashboards.
- Support ad-hoc reporting.
- Participate in the design and development of ETL processes.
- Analyse and resolve data issues.
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence.
- Experience in Business Analysis with emphasis on Business Intelligence Projects.
- Very good knowledge of Data Warehouse design (Kimball’s approach and dimensional modelling).
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Working experience with MS SQL Server.
- Working experience in BI tools (PowerBI preferred) and ETL tools (SSIS preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Team-Player work ethic.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Ideally working knowledge in the forex industry.