CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working closely with an international Investment company with offices in Limassol and are looking to hire a Front of House Receptionist to join their team. The successful candidate will be a proactive and enthusiastic candidate with a solid background in Office Co- Ordination. You will be the face of the business and have heavy liaison with suppliers locally and internationally.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answering calls and taking messages
- Prepare correspondence and any administration as instructed by management
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Assessing and directing requests for information from both external and internal sources
- Perform general clerical duties
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Direct staff queries and concerns to management
- Undertake out-of-office errands if required
- Use CRM system (AMOCRM) to create clients database
- Receive and track all incoming calls, messages from any messengers
- Use all available messengers for communication with clients
- Previous experience as an administrator essential.
- Previous experience in using CRM system
- Previous experience working in school with children
- Excellent communication skills, strong personality and self-directed.
- Previous experience helpful not essential as support given internally
- Fluency Russian and in English. Greek is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must be able to work rotational shifts between 9am and 9pm
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.