CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
One of the world’s largest Financial Services companies, are working with GRS to recruit a Payments Director to join their Limassol team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience as a Head of Payments. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then this Payments Director position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who invests in their people.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day management and leadership of the payments domain, roadmap and status both inbound and outbound.
- Define the business requirements for the product and engineering teams. Manage the pipeline and ensure requirements are clear across the entire user journey.
- Act as the main focal point and decision maker with regards to the operational aspects of money flows from and to customers.
- Constant monitor of the cash flows in each and every wallet and bank account in multiple currencies. Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations.
- Communicate, interact and handle all communication with the different payments’ providers and related 3rd parties.
- Develop and report on payment KPIs driving product conversion, deposits and LTV. Define clear KPIs, targets and goals for the domain.
- Ensure customers SLA is maintained and that problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Analyze reports and trends to constantly improve the finance operation: improve acceptance rates, introduce new local payment methods, negotiate contracts with new existing and providers.
- Lead the domain development forward to support the ongoing growth.
- Work closely with operations, customer support and marketing departments to ensure smooth and effective operation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Head of Payments / Finance in an online B2C operation.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment and dealing with compliance.
- Proven experience in selecting, negotiating and implementing various solutions from third party suppliers and ongoing relationships management with those partners.
- Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.