CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Since 2005, our client has established itself as a leading provider of state-of-the-art systems for the gaming and sports betting industry. Their services have been used extensively in both online and mobile betting concerns, as well as retail shops all over the world. Throughout the years, they have grown to a large, very experienced team in the field of online betting. Today the company provides innovative systems that enable its worldwide clients to conduct their business toward success.
Due to its international expansion, we are now looking to hire an Analyst/Conversion Manager for their new Limassol office.
As a member of the Marketing Department, an Analyst / Conversion Manager is responsible to identify conversion rates Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and analyzing results. Also, you will be accountable to find conversion failures within the online player journeys.
- Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Export Data for the Data base with SQL requests
- Responsible for examining, measuring and setting-up baselines for key site performance metrics (conversion rate standards, cart abandonment rates, form completion rates, etc.) of current pages, site functionalities and cashier and checkout paths, used to measure improvement and progress over time.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Actively investigate and test known or suspected issues from outside sources, including voice of customer data, shopper notes, call center feedback, bug reports, site outages, research, and internal observations of customers’ behaviours
- Strong analytical skills
- SQL Knowledge
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with other
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- FluentMother tongue English