CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our client, a well-known accounting software distributor, GRS are seeking to recruit an IT Support Consultant to join their offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have at least 1-years’ experience in an IT support role and must have basic knowledge in accounting. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a reputable company and grow professionally.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support clients using the Accounting software
- Deal with troubleshoots that clients might face
- Respond to any clients’ queries either on the phone or via email
- Provide support for both hardware and software
- Offer demo-sessions with clients to demonstrate the software
- Consult and train clients on the software
- Offer first level hardware support when needed
- Export customizable reports for clients
- BSc in Computers Science or an IT-related field
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an IT support role
- Knowledge in using any Accounting software will be considered as a major advantage
- Must work well as a team and independent
- Excellent Communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.