CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A leading international Technology Solutions Group of Companies is looking to hire a Bid Manager for the Business Enterprise Solutions Consultancy entity, based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of all the documentation necessary for a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process. The position will report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
You will typically be responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management. Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes.
Our Client are a leading IT solutions provider and blue-chip distributor, also providing related service support and tailored business enterprise solutions across all key industries in the region. A market leader with over 800 staff across the region, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, professional and growing group within the IT solutions and services sector.
• Manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities.
• Manages virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
• Prepares and reviews the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
• Risk tracks and manages throughout the whole bid process.
• Contributes to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary).
• Manages the bid budget.
• Ensures the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
• Understands and resolves complex technical, strategic and business issues by talking to the relevant people in the company.
• Arranges all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, IT or similar relevant field.
• Minimum of 5 years proven capability in developing proposals to secure grants and contracts for large value, multi-year product or services opportunities.
• Ideally has a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to complete bid submission.
• Proven experience in Government tendering (preparing tenders for various Government Depts.)
• Experience coordinating bid teams to deliver proposals, bids, or manage contracts will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent communication and project management skills to manage clients and partners and gather deliverables from a range of internal and external stakeholders within pressurized schedules.
• Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
• Excellent communicator.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Very strong writing skills to be able to construct high quality narratives and convey complex ideas simply and clearly.
• Strong numeracy skills and moderate-advanced level of competence using Excel spreadsheets and formulas for financial information including price modelling and budget preparation.
• Confident and proficient in IT skills including Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
An attractive remuneration package, including medical care, will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an application for this vacancy. For additional information, please contact our offices on 25 505 803 for a confidential discussion