CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Insurance and related services to clients in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Reconciliations Accountant to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant accounting/finance qualification and have previous and demonstrable experience with reconciliations.
- Sales reconciliation accountant: responsible for reconciling the output from the policy production system to the bank and processing transactions in the finance system.
- Processing and posting of refunds and cancellations.
- Analysis and reconciliation of closing balances.
- Sending payment advises to other departments.
- Reconciliation of reinsurance accounts and preparation of data for reinsurance reporting.
- Reconciliation of sales taxes.
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related.
- Recently ACCA/ACA/AAT/CAT qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Any previous experience working in functions relating to receipt of payments, collection of cash, issue of receipts or invoicing will be considered a significant advantage.
- Any previous experience with the reconciliation of receivables with sales invoices, bank, reconciling and processing discrepancies or complex transactions is highly beneficial.
- Experience in e-commerce, insurance, services or technology industry is a plus, but not essential.
- Existing experience and knowledge with Accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PIVOT tables.
- Use of Python or Microsoft BI would be an advantage.
- Able to work within deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills – will need to cooperate with other teams and communicate effectively in Greek and English.
- Ability to work with big spreadsheets and perform detailed analysis.
- Willingness to learn fast and adapt.
- Ability to multi-task.