CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A newly established and rapidly growing construction and Real Estate company with both commercial and residential projects, based in Limassol is currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant to the Director. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant ideally in the real estate or construction industry and must be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are considering a career change and looking to join a great company, we look forward to receiving your application.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and respond to emails
- Assist the Director in all their day-to-day tasks
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the Director
- Manage travel itineraries of the Director
- General front and office administration desk duties
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Motivated, committed and disciplined
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.