CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A newly established Real Estate and Constructions company with both commercial and residential projects, based in Limassol is currently looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience as an accountant in the Real Estate and/or Constructions industry and must be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are considering a career change and you are looking to join a rapidly growing organization, please apply below.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of registration and payments for payroll purposes
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Performing data entries for invoices
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES
- Be involved in all financial transactions concerning a construction business
- 10+ years’ experience as an Accountant is a must
- BSc in Accounting or related fields will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Experience in working in the real estate and/or construction company is a must
- Great communication and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.