CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a senior-level Full Stack Web Developer to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience in line with the requirements below and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Develop fast and secure applications from a list of requirements.
- Translate UI/UX designs into responsive interfaces.
- Develop and consume APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to act independently with little supervision and great work ethic.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and ability to quickly learn new programming skills when required.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar full-time position.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and MVC.
- Experience in programming with Js frameworks React and Vue.
- Experience in programming with Laravel.
- Experience in writing automated tests for your code.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Bootstrap 4 or any CSS framework knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Composer dependency manager will be considered an advantage.