CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a Switzerland’s leading hospitality education provider and their local branch office, is looking to add a new team member to their team under the title of “Personal Assistant”. An opportunity of a lifetime for the candidate that wants to learn and develop.
- Act as the point of contact between the Managing Director and internal/external clients.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Arranging the filing system, supporting budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Reconsider and maintain office filing system in order to find all necessary information within minutes, follow up the payments (to be on-time) and the schedule of invoicing the clients.
- Arranging transport tickets and accommodation for team members
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
- Liaise with government authorities (if required);
- Process invoices, bills and payments
- Managing mailing system
- Organized, efficient, positive
- Exceptional multi-tasker and decisive problem solver, deadline-driven
- Experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or similar position will be consider as an advantage
- Great attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in Greek and English
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted