CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A well known and established logistics company providing services for the Cypriot market are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of payroll computations, VAT and be educated in an accounting. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Senior Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate yearly budgets
- Internal auditing
- Formulating management reports and documents for the annual audit
- Assisting the finance team in various accounting matters
- Manage payments
- Improve accounting and financial processes
- Oversee the payroll function
- Ensure compliance with social security, VAT and Tax authorities whilst advising management on the actions required
- Degree in an accounting subject such as Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Excellent command of English and Greek
- Strong excel skills
- Working understanding of payroll
- Previous experience in a logistics company desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.