CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating within the Sports Betting & iGaming sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Leader to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a QA Leadership position and will oversee all aspects of quality assurance.
- Planning and organization of the software testing process (functional + UAT + integration), testing GUI, analysis of automatic test results.
- Close interaction with developers, analysts and other participants of the development process.
- Development of testing approaches.
- Development and automation of a regression test model.
- Reporting on the results of testing.
- Development and support of test data generation tools.
- 2+ years of work experience in a QA role leading the team.
- Understanding the lifecycle of a defect.
- Understanding the features of the test environment in the preparation of test cases.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Basic in Python, SQL or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of Issue tracking tools /Atlassian JIRA/ Trello.
- Understanding and knowledge in Code repository /Atlassian Bitbucket.
- Understanding of CI/CD set of practices /Atlassian Bamboo.
- Good knowledge of documentation and collaboration / Atlassian Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills in English.