CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, are working with GRS to recruit a Back-Office Administrator to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years Back Office experience and be prepared to work rotating shifts. This would be a great career move in joining a fast paced and exciting company who believe in educating their clients. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Back Office Administrator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing deposits, withdrawals and refunds based on the established policies and procedures.
- Client account KYC document checks.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s anti-money laundering procedures.
- Assisting internally all departments with any issues related to client funds.
- Providing suggestions on system enhancements.
- Performing other ad hoc tasks as requested.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting is considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year’s previous experience in a Forex Back Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer and numerically literate
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.