CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of well-known websites, and a leader in its field is on the lookout for an amazing Technical Writer to join their outstanding team in Nicosia, Cyprus!
- Complete writing assignments and documentation according to set standards driven down by the Technical Director and Technical Lead in fluid order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Confer with team members within and outside of the department to establish guidelines and best practices. Be the champion of documentation.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and within a team environment.
- Research material to make into charts, wireframes, diagrams and blueprints to illustrate material.
- Arrange for typing, duplication and distribution to cross-functional team if needed.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions in an organized system
- Provide layout and formatting assistance for publication of Process Guides, Documents and other written materials.
- Ensure consistency and excellence in Process documentation and practices for the group.
- Participate in effective review and refinement of current platforms processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the technical writing role
- University Degree in related field and/or within the Computer Science domain or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in working within a software driven environment and digital application process development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote teams on projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software testing and software QA processes an asset (preferably in games but not necessarily)
- Extensive experience in test plan creation, tech specification planning an asset
- Interest in software testing and video games, hardware/software troubleshooting an asset.|
· A general understanding of web-based technologies such as single page applications and large scale web based properties
· Understanding of web-based central services with administrative tools that focus inwards on internal clients (employees).
· Be able to speak to, update and sometimes create diagrams such as UMLs, Sequence, Flows, State Machines, Entity Relationships and deployment diagrams
· Create a bridge where the testing pyramid translates to usable documentation
Note: Only C.V.'s with the above requirements, EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your CV (preferably in WORD format) to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Tech Writer”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client. - T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335