CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a technology company, we are currently looking for an IOS Applications Developer. If you match the following profile the we’d love to receive your CV and consider you for this vacancy.
You have innovative ideas for mobile platforms. You know how to develop attractive and user-friendly applications. You can program for iOS in Objective C, Xcode and C++.
We are looking for a talented developer of mobile applications for iOS to join our client’s professional team of passionate programmers. You will be developing applications used by millions of traders around the world.
- Development of new components of the MetaTrader mobile trading platform
- Design and implementation of user-friendly interfaces
- Discovery and implementation of new technologies
- Technologies applied: Objective-C, C++, UIKit, Foundation, GCD, TCP, CFNetwork, Core Animation, OpenGL ES
- Professional knowledge of Objective-C and Xcode
- Proven experience in developing iOS applications
- Hands-on experience in C++ programming
- A list of implemented projects
- Flexibility to adapt to suggested programming styles
- Profound knowledge of operating systems, algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of the principles of manual and automatic memory management (MRC and ARC)
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principles
- Experience in creating user-friendly interfaces
Additional desired skills in related fields:
- Experience in creating UI elements without using Interface Builder/Storyboard
- Knowledge of OpenGL ES
- Publishing apps in the App Store
- Portfolio with links to apps published in the App Store
- Experience in writing/using Unit & UI tests
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Project management skills