CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our clients we are currently looking for a Lead C++ programmer. If you want to participate in the development of world-class products, you have a lot of innovative ideas and know how to gather like-minded people together, then this job is definitely for you. Our client provides access to extensive technical and human resources to help you bring your bold ideas to life.
You will be managing a sub-project in the trading platforms or advertising management systems projects. You will be making management decisions and implementing them with your team. This job gives you the opportunity to leave a mark in the IT industry.
We are currently seeking to recruit C++ programmers for the needs of two different development projects, as presented below. There is a choice availability between the two projects as per your preferences. The Trading Platforms project includes the following development fields:
- Company's own MQL5 programming language (included into TIOBE rating) and compiler, as well as development tools (a debugger, a profiler and an optimizer)
- High-load distributed client-server systems
- Distributed computing environment
- Integration with financial exchange platforms and systems
- Systems with an increased hack resistance
- Secure communication protocols Technologies applied: C++, IPC, multiprocessing, TCP, asynchronous sockets, OpenCL, fault tolerance, real-time failover, scalable geo-distributed systems
The Advertising Analytics Systems project includes the following development fields:
- Big Data storage and processing systems
- Fault-tolerant geo-distributed low-latency systems
- Behavioral analysis systems: clustering, pattern recognition and modeling
- High-performance in-memory databases and mechanisms for their synchronization in a geo-distributed system. Technologies applied: C++, lock-free, low latency, multiprocessing, IPC
- C++ programming experience (we develop on Windows, but Linux experience is also welcomed)
- Experience in managing development teams
- Portfolio of implemented development project managed by you
- Profound knowledge of operating systems, algorithms, and data structures
- Multi-threaded processing and inter-process communication
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principles