CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A leading gaming company operating in Central and Eastern Europe with offices in Romania, Croatia, Belarus and Italy, are currently working with GRS to recruit a Personal Assistant/ Office Administrator for their Limassol office. The successful candidate must be fluent in English and Russian and must have previous experience in a Personal Assistant or Office Administrator role. If you are looking to join a gaming market leader please apply below for this Limassol based Personal Assistant/ Office Administrator position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operational support of management agreements, SPAs, affidavits, resolutions, certificates and minutes
- Coordination of emerging issues with all the parties involved
- Support on the full range of corporate operations such as bank accounts opening, KYC procedures and statutory documents
- Execution of documentation related to transfer of shares, share allotments, capital increase, strike off and liquidations in CY, BVI, Marshall Islands, etc. jurisdictions
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and post and arranging couriers
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits
- Assist with month end accounting activities such as statements and invoices
- Performing ad-hoc duties commensurate with the position
- Acting as a first point of contact by dealing with correspondence
- Typing, compiling and preparing presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Different ad-hoc requests from top management
- At least 1+ year experience in the same or related position
- Fluency in English and Russian languages is a must
- Availability to work in the territory of the Republic of Cyprus
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Professional who can take ownership and responsibility
- Strong computer skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- 13th salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.