CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS is seeking to recruit Property Valuers for established chartered surveyors and property valuers to be based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be fluent in both Greek and English and have a degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Topography, Urban Planning, Economics or in a relevant field. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspection of Properties
- Collection and Analysis of Relevant Data
- Assistance in the preparation of Valuation Reports
- Measurement of Plans and Cadastral Plans
- Property Research
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Topography, Urban Planning, Economics or in a relevant field.
- Fluent in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in similar role will be considered an advantage
- 13th salary
- Bonus upon performance
- Car for company inspections
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.