CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of a well-established and international service provider, GRS are seeking to recruit an Office Operator to work rotational shifts (Nights and Weekends included) to join their growing office in Limassol. Our client are looking for a self-motivated candidate with a passion for process and organisation. If you offer a background in shipping and are looking to join a friendly and small team contact GRS today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the day to day maritime security operations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide employees, management and clients with a responsive 24/7 first point of contact.
- Collaborate with the other employees to ensure company policies and procedures are followed and maintain / promote an ethical and compliant working environment
- Liaise and cooperate regularly with shipping agents, contractors, vessels, ship managers to ensure proper operations are conducted.
- Respond immediately to Security Threats/Alerts and to whatever required according to the job description and guidelines.
- Check and verify crew / sec. team’s documentation and qualifications in compliance with legislations and laws.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out as per company Policies and Procedures, in compliance with ISM, ISPS, ISO requirements, and respective laws and regulations.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Dynamic individual with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in PC applications / suites (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Previous background with shipping or crewing companies will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the maritime industry and applicable Rules and Regulations will be an advantage
- Able to work rotating 24 hours shifts
- Relaxed Dress code
- Medical insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.