CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A well-established sales and business development company based in Greece, are working with GRS to recruit a Korean Speaking Sales Executive to join them in an exciting international project for one of their clients in Korea. The successful candidate must have previous experience in sales, ideally in the Automotive and Telecommunications industry and must speak fluent Korean. For this role you can be based anywhere in the world as you will be working remotely. If you are a native Korean speaker and you are looking for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying and searching future clients and managers to contact
- Contributing to the company’s sales and strategy plan
- Ensuring positive business relationships that could lead to future business
- Meeting sales targets and finalize the sales cycle
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that the organization is following the same approach and has the same goal
- Dealing with sales enquiries for the products that the organization is offering
- Negotiate agreements and contracts with current and future clients
- Native Korean and fluent English is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Proactive personality and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Good knowledge of CRM practices with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Ability to work fully remotely
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.