CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Software Developer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background and a minimum of 3+ years of development experience, specifically working with C++.
- Develop software based on design under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Take responsibility for own tasks, estimate and track them.
- Learn and develop skills and knowledge.
- Opportunity to review and improve APIs/Design/Implementation.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Modern C++ experience (3 years or more).
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Functional programming.
- Multi- threaded/multi – process development.
- Microservices development.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Any previous experience with Linux will be considered a significant advantage.