CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Production Technician to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have an academic background related to either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair systems and lab equipment.
- Assembly testing of final product will be required.
- Undertakes planning of production related tasks.
- Support, troubleshoot, maintain and improve high speed production.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Soldering and assembling RF hardware.
- Ability to follow electrical and/or mechanical assembly instructions.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and develop plans to execute to satisfy daily operational needs while maintaining focus on longer-term strategic needs - Hands-on approach.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and effectively interact with other Engineering disciplines and external contacts.
- Understand of electronic components and their functions.
- Skills on soldering and assembling of electronic and electro/mechanical device.
- Telecommunications Systems Engineering knowledge will be an advantage.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.