CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Telecommunications Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience, in line with the requirements listed below.
- Responsible for development of product requirements, feature requirements, systems and performance analysis, conduct deep-dive customer sessions, new technology introduction of virtualized networks.
- Responsible for analyzing the customer requirements, converting them into system requirements and capturing of detail design for the development team.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Provides expert technical support in the pre-sales process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objectives.
- Translates and communicates complex technical design considerations between the sales team and carriers’ network business
- Educate our customers on new products and services both individually and in a team environment. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from HQ to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments.
- At least 4 years of experience in C/C++ development.
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field or relevant research / development experience.
- Knowledge of Telecom Architecture for LTE, UMTS, GSM.
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers.
- Experience with protocol analysers, test tools such as XCAL, QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analysers and Signal Generators.
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks.
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.