CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A successful law firm who are part of a wider group are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Corporate Lawyer based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ post qualified experience as a Corporate Lawyer, and a strong academic background. If you believe you have the necessary experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Senior Corporate Lawyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing and drafting of corporate, finance, commercial agreements including but not limited to option agreements, SPAs, SHA, loan agreements, articles of association, pledge agreements, security agreements, instruments of transfer
- Working with the registrar of companies, tax authorities, real estate authorities and other government bodies in order to carry out requests of clients
- Reviewing and drafting documentation regarding change in share capital including but not limited to documentation relating to conversion of shares, cancellation of shares, amendment of share capital
- Carrying out court procedures with regards to commercial issues that may arise for corporate clients
- Performing in-depth legal research and preparation of relevant reports
- Provision of legal opinions on companies’ law, tax and commercial matters
- Manage and administer all policies and procedures associated with the regulatory compliance program
- Preparation and submission of all required regulatory filings and disclosure thereof of documents in a timely and accurate manner, in coordination with legal counsel as needed
- Train personnel on regulatory compliance matters to enhance understanding and awareness through the organization
- Review the company’s materials, website, blogs, social media pages and other public media for compliance
- Maintain systematic records of Company’s compliance program in the event of an outside audit or regulatory examination
- Interface with regulators, examiners and outside legal associates (if required)
- Research regulatory laws, rules and regulations related to securities law compliance
- Generally, support the managing director of the law firm with ongoing tasks; and
- Working directly with the founder of the law firm and receive relevant training on all ongoing requests.
- 3-4 years’ experience in similar role is a must
- University degree in law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Strong academic credentials
- Fluent in both English and Greek
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.