CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients, a leading communications and public affairs consultancy company, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Communication Manager to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will help develop and manage clients’ digital and social media strategy and reputation, set up effective monitoring mechanisms and use a data driven approach to manage campaigns.
- Oversee the Digital Communication Department
- Design and execute Digital Communication Strategies
- Develop and manage clients’ accounts across social media platforms
- Set up effective online/social media monitoring mechanisms
- Data Analysis
- Reputation Management
- Create engaging social content / Develop brand awareness
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of social campaigns in order to maximise results
- Keep abreast of the latest digital trends and social media platforms and how these could benefit businesses and organisations
- Previous experience in Digital Communication: 2-4 years
- University degree (preferably post-graduate) in a related field. A degree / recognized certificate in Communication / Social Media will be considered an advantage
- Broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment.
- Strong grasp of Web and Social Media Analytics and metrics driven communication
- Deep understanding of Google and Facebook paid ecosystems
- Knowledge in online research and SEO tactics
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to understand the client and their needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, both online and offline
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted