CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic / Technician responsible to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises’ mechanical systems and equipment. A person responsible to preserve the good condition and functionality of signage systems installed allover Cyprus.
You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals. You are expected to perform emergency repairs, which necessitates the ability to troubleshoot promptly
Maintenance Mechanic Technician should be working professionally, with practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
· Proven maintenance experience.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Related degree from a technical college
· Strong understanding and conscious of safe work practices
· Ability to speak, read and write in English. Competent in use of Excel, Word and Outlook
· Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary
· Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
· Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices
· Electrical maintenance experience
· Working knowledge of power tools, common appliances and devices
· Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
· Ability to walk, stand, and lift heavy objects for an extended period of time
· Forklift experience/ operator certificate is an asset
· Valid driver's license
· Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment following operating manuals instructions
· Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment
· Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual and sound inspections
· Troubleshooting equipment
· Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
· Complete repairs and parts replacements
· Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment
· Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines or vehicles
· Assemble signage systems with LED lighting
· Install signage systems at customers’ premises
· Producing and installing metal or aluminium signs and similar products.
· Complete written record of work performed