CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is working closely with a leading chain of retail stores and currently seeking to recruit an Accountant for Maternity cover in Nicosia. The successful candidate must be fluent in both Greek and English with a degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance or in a related field. If you are looking to further develop your career, we look forward to hearing from you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process sales and receivables, monitor debtors’ balances (Navision & SAP, Excel)
- Book keep and archive “Z” reports (SAP entries / Reports / Reconciliations in Excel, archiving)
- Archive issued invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile differences of cash machines (Excel)
- Dispatch of copies of invoices to customers
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance or in a related field
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.