CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Group of Companies offering a range of products and services to companies across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Software Developer to join their team in Paphos. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as previous and demonstrable experience with the key technologies listed below.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware, servers and printers, test, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all problems.
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of our clients’ platforms
- Assisting with the administration of database management systems, networking operations and specifically Apple operating systems.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified.
- Providing support and training to staff when required on IT related issues.
- Liaising with external associates for problem solving.
- Reading product specifications and working with several outsourcing contractors/vendors.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in an IT related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with Angular, React, VueJS and TypeScript will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with back end languages and technologies like Node.JS, PHP, C# will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with working with Relational Databases.
- Knowledge or experience with the MongoDb, Redis databases, Firebase will be considered as an advantage.
- Hands on experience with MEAN stack or other modern frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms.
- Familiarity using GIT for source code management is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage.